Sample Book Information
Thank you for interest our catalogues. We are a family business specializing in bridal fabrics since 1996. We offer a large and varied range of fabrics. We consider that our success is due to the fast, reliable and friendly service we provide. Much of our range is formed by listening to what you tell us you need and if possible trying to provide that service or fabric.
The range can be ordered in sections, so that you can choose which type of fabrics/accessories you want to offer:
1. Brocades.Bodice and waistcoat designs of European and U.K origin. Colours available include ivory, pastels and darker colours. This section includes several new silk blend designs from Italy.
2. Silks/Plains. Satins include Soft, Double Faced Poly/Silk, Ac/Silk, and Stretch Duchess Satins. Plains and shot in Satin Organza, Chiffon, Taffeta and Mikado. Also Dupion, Crepe Satin, Crepe, stretched and satin Organza, crushed Organza, Satin and Taffeta. We also offer cotton pile velvet (inc. White).
3. European Embroideries/Sequinned/Crystalled. These embroideries come from Austria, France and Italy. They are on a variety of base fabrics including tulle, chiffon, organza, dupion and velvet. Some qualities are available with Swarovski crystals or sequins. Mostly they are finer more detailed designs than the ones from the Far East.
4. Embroidered Beaded. There are around 200 designs. Most designs are on Tulle, but also include Duchess Satin Organza and Georgette. Some Satin designs have beads & sequins and raised flowers. Most designs are put on to Ivory coloured base fabric, but many are now available in coloured grounds. The thread colours vary from pastels through to rich purples and wines and include metallic gold and silver yarns.
5. Laces. Over 250 designs include French laces like Chantilly, through to heavier corded, guipure as well as beaded and sequined types. Most designs are double bordered. Many designs are offered in ivory and some also come in colours including white, champagne, dusky rose, wine, navy, chocolate, black, metallic silver and gold.
6. Edgings & 7. Motifs. Each section is now has around 350 designs . These sections offer a growing range of crystalled designs, and many with hand beading. Colours offered include Ivory, White, Black, Wine, Navy, Silver, Coral, Teal, Dusky Rose and Champagne. Some designs match the fabrics. Many designs are suitable for making belt pieces that are fashionable currently.
Please Note: Cutting charges apply on these sections as follows:
Less than a full pack (13/14m, 12 pairs/pieces) add £0.30(€0.38) per metre/pair/piece.
8. Standard Basic Fabrics.This collection offers around 400 colour choices over a range of about 30 qualities. These qualities include:
Duchess Satin - 5 weights, including Stretch
Crepe and Satin back Crepe
Organza - 3 weights
Chiffon - 2 types
Taffeta - 4 types
Acetate and Poly Satin
Indian Silk Dupion
Georgette - 2 types
Satin back Shantung
Soft Matt Satin
Soft Poly Satin
Please Note: Cutting charges apply on this section as follows:
under 5m +35%, between 5m and 10m +25%, 10m and over +10%. Full rolls (23m) and stock pieces of any size no cutting charge.
8m. Mini Standard Basic Fabrics.We can do a mini version of the above standard book with just 8 qualities in.
9. Dress Accessories.Our newest category, this book consists of about 900 colour photocopy images. It includes buckles, brooches, clasps and Pearl and crystal buttons. Some items are with Swarovski crystals. Most pieces use either pearls, crystals or both. No minimum quantity and many items are in stock.
The samples in our standard books of basic fabrics mentioned in 8 & 8m consist of each colour being mounted on a detachable T. card, with one colour from most pages provided as a 10x15cm feeler piece. The vast majority of other fabrics you get a cutting of the colours we run, along with a larger photocopy. We have no minimum order by value or length and we will always use the most economically viable way to send your order. Short lengths of cheaper fabrics will be sent via letter post, while larger quantities and more expensive fabrics go via carrier on next day delivery. Full terms and conditions will be sent with your first order.
The books give you access to the products & services. We provide a newsletter to keep your books updated and provide other useful information. If you provide us with an email address you will receive it by e-mail, also included are colour images of the newest fabrics. You are also sent a new pricelist twice a year in January and July. All updates are provided free for the sections of book you order, as long as you spend over £500 per year. The updates are sent with fabric orders. Individual sections can be ordered priced as follows: